Business Resource Center, Inc. – www.biz-rc.com – works with private equity and strategic buyers in the PEO M&A space. Our buyers are currently searching for Professional Employer Organization acquisitions with the below specifications.
Current Target Search Requirements:
- 20,000+ WSE PEO with white collar focus, solid benefits and high average WSE wage average (open to location)
- 14,000+ WSE PEO with white collar focus and EBITDA ranging between $8MM and $12MM (open to location)
- 5,000 to 7,000 WSE PEO with white/grey collar focus in California or surrounding States
- 2,000 to 3,000 WSE PEO with blue collar focus and currently using Prism HR (open to location)
- 5,000 to 10,000 WSE PEO with blue/grey collar focus with solid loss history (open to location)
- 1,000 to 3,000 WSE PEO with blue collar focus in California
- 15,000+ WSE PEO with white collar focus, good benefits and solid presence in the North East
- 30,000+ WSE PEO with infrastructure to scale, white/grey collar focus, competitive benefits platform, market retention rate (open to location)
Whether you have an existing exit strategy or would like to discuss your strategy and learn more about the PEO M&A market climate, we’re available to assist you through your discovery process. In addition, we often work with sell-side firms to connect their clients with the top private equity and strategic buyers. For more information, please email the CEO of Business Resource Center, Rob Comeau at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on the web at www.biz-rc.com.
For articles related to the professional employer organization – PEO M&A space, use the below links: